2. The company provides tutor candidates with training, marketing, job placement, and professional educational support services.
3. Payment methods: Client can pay by cash or cheque to our managers and education consultants. Cheques should be payable to "Golden Key Tutor Ltd.".
3. Clients should not pay the tutor's directly and/or privately, nor should the clients discuss about the tuition rate with the tutor which will violate the contract between the company and the tutor.
4. Clients should pay the company upon arriving at the mutually agreed tuition, which Golden Key Tutor will then commence its duties such as tutor matching, recruiting, training, lesson planning, and student/tutor coordination service. The process may take 1-2 weeks.
5. In the event that the client is not satisfied with the tutoring session in the first hour of the first session, the clients may dismiss the tutor and that hour of lesson would be free of charge. Golden Key Tutor will then immediately perform another tutor placement for the clients. The process may take 1 week.
6. In the event that the client is not satisfied with the tutoring session before the work order expires, the client should contact Golden Key Tutor and discuss with the education consultant about any concerns. Golden Key Tutor will work with the tutor to address the difficulties. All efforts will be made to overcome the problem. In the event that the client is still not satisfied, a new teacher will be assigned.
7. If the client requests the tutor to have a conference with the student’s classroom teacher, an additional charge would apply. Telephone and/or e-mail communication would be free.
8. The tutor must provide the client with 48 hours of notice in the event of cancellation. Emergencies are an exception. The lesson will be rescheduled.
9. Students and tutors should be fully committed to their tutoring sessions. Frequent cancellations are unfair to either party.
10. In the event that the student cannot fulfill the commitment to complete all of the lessons for reasons outside of Golden Key Tutor and the tutor's control, the clients have up to 3 months of grace period to resume the lesson again. After the grace period expired, the client would be considered forfeiting the work order, which no tuition refund nor make up lesson would be offered.
11. In some cases the client will benefit from purchasing materials. This will be agreed upon in writing between the teacher and client prior to the purchase.
12. Cancellation Policy – If the client cancels the lesson less than 24 hours before the lesson the client must pay the tutor a cancellation fee, which is one hour tutoring rate. If the client does not give any notice and the tutor arrives at the tutoring location then the client must pay the tutor for one hour of tutoring.
Any questions in regard to our policy, please send an e-mail to email@example.com, or call 604-715-9999.